Re: How to observe plan_cache_mode transition from custom to generic plan?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to observe plan_cache_mode transition from custom to generic plan?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Richard Michael <rmichael@edgeofthenet.org> writes:
> After reading Laurenz's reply, I experimented again with `PREPARE
> basic(int) AS SELECT $1 AS number;" and the query plan logged in the log
> file (by auto_explain) does indeed show "Output: $1" on the sixth EXPLAIN
> EXECUTE!  Sorry I missed this earlier.  (The EXPLAIN EXECUTE output itself
> does not contain an "Output:" line, so I didn't notice this lack of
> parameter substitution in psql.)

I think EXPLAIN VERBOSE would add that bit of detail.

От: Richard Michael
Сообщение: Re: How to observe plan_cache_mode transition from custom to generic plan?
Сообщение: Re: How to observe plan_cache_mode transition from custom to generic plan?