Help with Documentation?

От Clark Evans
Тема Help with Documentation?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Since I need to learn PosgreSQL, I'd like to help
with documentation.  It's the best way to learn...

To start, can't seem to get the doc/src/sgml
to compile.  What version of jade do I need
and what version of the DocBook DTD. Is there
a link where I can download?

After I am able to re-build the documentation,
could I get access to the CVS server so I can
update documentation?

My long term goal is to put documentation
in the database itself, and to provide tools
to import/export SGML documents to PostgreSQL
and to crate a "document server" that
is accessable from the web.

Best,

Clark