Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...

От Vadim Mikheev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Thomas G. Lockhart" wrote:

> fwiw, I was mucking around in the rules/views part of the code recently,
> adding support for the CASE construct. I didn't fully understand the
> areas I was modifying, but the changes shouldn't be visible if you
> aren't dealing with the new construct. At least that was my
> impression...
>
> How long have you been seeing problems? It looks like I made changes on
> Dec 14. But all regression tests passed on my system at that time with
> my source tree, which had some of Vadim's changes already.

I don't remember. Problems are in readfuncs/outfuncs area...

BTW, right now I get:

vac=> select * from test where x = 1;
ERROR:  type id lookup of 0 failed

- from parser...
I'm trying to fix it now...

Vadim

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Upgrades for 6.4.1
От: Vadim Mikheev
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] CURRENT: crash in select_view regression test...