Re: [PERFORM] POWA doesn't show queries executed

От phb07
Тема Re: [PERFORM] POWA doesn't show queries executed
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,
You should probably report your issue at https://github.com/dalibo/powa/issues
KR

Le 18/11/2017 à 02:52, Neto pr a écrit :
Dear all

I have successfully installed POWA (http://dalibo.github.io/powa), including all required extensions, see the following Printscreen of its operation of end email.

But when executing queries in psql- comand line, this queries are not monitored by powa. I have checked that only Postgresql internal catalog queries are shown. .
I need the Optimize Query functionality and mainly the suggestion of indexes.
But that does not work, by clicking on the optimize query option, returns zero suggestions.

See below that I created a scenario, with a table with a large amount of data, to check if the tool would suggest some index, and when making a complex query, no index is suggested.

Someone uses POWA, knows if they have to configure something so that the queries are monitored and show suggestions ??

---------------------- Printscreens of my environment partially working:--------------

https://sites.google.com/site/eletrolareshop/repositorio/powa1.jpeg
https://sites.google.com/site/eletrolareshop/repositorio/powa2.jpeg
https://sites.google.com/site/eletrolareshop/repositorio/powa3.jpeg

------------------------ scenario to verify the suggestion of indices  --------------------
postgres=# create table city_habitant (number_habitant text);
CREATE TABLE
postgres=# insert into  city_habitant (number_habitant) select 'São Paulo' from (select generate_series (1, 4000000)) a;
INSERT 0 4000000
postgres=# insert into  city_habitant (number_habitant) select 'Rio de Janeiro' from (select generate_series (1, 8000000)) a;
INSERT 0 8000000
postgres=# insert into  city_habitant (number_habitant) select 'Recife' from (select generate_series (1, 6000000)) a;
INSERT 0 6000000
postgres=# insert into  city_habitant (number_habitant) select 'Santos' from (select generate_series (1, 2000000)) a;
INSERT 0 2000000
postgres=# insert into  city_habitant (number_habitant) select 'Chui' from (select generate_series (1, 6)) a;
INSERT 0 6
postgres=# SELECT number_habitant, count(number_habitant) FROM  city_habitant GROUP BY number_habitant;
 number_habitant   |  count
 Rio de Janeiro    | 8000000
 Recife                 | 6000000
 Santos                | 2000000
 São Paulo          | 4000000
 Chui                   |  6
(5 rows)

Livre de vírus. www.avast.com.

Сообщение: Re: insert and query performance on big string table with pg_trgm
Сообщение: Re: insert and query performance on big string table with pg_trgm