Re: ALTER INDEX .. SET STATISTICS not documented

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ALTER INDEX .. SET STATISTICS not documented
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> I'm sitting in Alexey Ermakov's talk and he just said that the command
> in $SUBJECT is not documented ... do we need a separate blurb about it
> somewhere?

Hm ... at one time there was not any real expectation that the ALTER INDEX
reference page would tell you exactly which subforms of ALTER TABLE would
work on an index; it was mostly "try it and see".  But now we probably
should try to cover all the cases there, including this one.