Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt nabstime.c'

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt nabstime.c'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > > Oops, sorry...meant to commit the patch from Thomas for
> > > tzn->CTZName
> > So it worked?
> Like a charm...I'm trying to finish the outfuncs.c cleanups before
> I do my next regression test/build, butthe compile went through
> clean...

OK, just keep in the back of your mind that this is a *very* simple fix
which will either work or will cause problems, some of which subtle.

If we test on linux/glibc2 and FreeBSD that will make me feel more
confident about it for the v6.4.1 release.
                    - Tom