Re: [SQL] MINUS and slow 'not in'

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [SQL] MINUS and slow 'not in'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Have you checked out:

    http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/psqlodbc_faq.html#dsnsetup

Have you established any connections from a remote machine?

If not,  be sure to use  the "-i" option for postmaster startup.

If this does not work double check the entries in pg_hba.conf.

As far as OS's go;  Win(95)|(98)|(NT) are all verified as well as ports to
some Unix boxes.   Win3.1 is right out.   (Please, no requests to port to
16 bit)