Re: [SQL] MINUS and slow 'not in'

От David Martinez Cuevas
Тема Re: [SQL] MINUS and slow 'not in'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi everybody.

I've been trying to connect a win-machine-toaster-oven to my
postgresql server, across the psqlodbc ( from Insight )
... but  when I get to the "File DSN" configuration, everything
fails: it tells me that I have a user authentication problem on
the settings. But my pg_hba.conf doesn't have restrictions
about the users or host that can connect.

I'm using ver 6.3.2 with the latest patched psqlodbc,
what do you think I should do ???

Do I have to get Win 98 ???    : )

Merry .Xmas

--
"Cuando Microdog ladra, es porque vamos caminando..."
                           M.C.S. et al

David Martinez Cuevas
     Home 565-25-17          "Eat Linux, Drink Linux...  SMOKE LINUX "

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: