Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Has anybody tried out DB2 ?
> > I have downloaded it (for linux) but have not yet tried it.
> Just downloaded it this morning (and afternoon, it's a thin pipe at
> home for 60MB of files :) Have you looked at what it takes to do an
> installation yet?

Well, I'll have to save it for later, at least at home. It's glibc2
only. Also, the tar file has a bunch of rpms but also other files. Don't
know what's up with that...
                      - Tom

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Backend crash in opr_sanity regression test.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Backend crash in opr_sanity regression test.