Re: [HACKERS] Re: MIN(text)/MAX(text)

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: MIN(text)/MAX(text)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I applied every patch but it doesn't work yet, I belive I have to
> create min and max aggregates at this point. Am I right ?
> If so, may you help me with this? Thanks

Assuming that all the patches were packaged, sent, received, and applied
correctly, then I would guess that you have not yet done a full
dump/reload of your installation. The pg_aggregate table changed so a
new initdb must be done.

You may be able to work around this by declaring the aggregates, but
it's probably more reliable to take the hit and upgrade the database
catalogs.

If this is not possible for you, then we can figure out the right
"CREATE AGGREGATE" declaration to get you started.
                 - Tom

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux