Re: [HACKERS] plTcl test failed

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [HACKERS] plTcl test failed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> > Hope that 6.4.1 would have less problems finding the needed libraries.
>
> I hope so too.  But we won't find out unless someone who is seeing this
> problem (I'm not, because libcrypt isn't a separate shlib on my machine)
> pulls down the current sources and tests to see if the fix that's in
> there actually works.  Preferably before 6.4.1 goes out the door.

I can test it the current version on my RedHat 5.2.

> PS: grabbing either the development sources or REL6_4 branch from the
> CVS server should do for testing this fix.

Please, specify what .tar.gz and from where should I download in order
to test it ?
The file postgresql.snapshot.tar.gz (5324902 bytes) from 9 Dec 8:01
would be fine ?

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] plTcl test failed
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] plTcl test failed