Examples of connecting thru tcp/ip using perl?

От Francesco Fortugno
Тема Examples of connecting thru tcp/ip using perl?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
hi there,
I'm looking for examples of perl scripts, so I can use them to test the
connection to the pgsql v6.4, compiled with the mod_pgsql_auth+apache1.3
I can't seem to find anything in other news groups nor in the
pgsql-interfaces.
I'd like perl scripts, because I'm not familiar with C programming.
Script can be something simple, just a connection to a db and/or a query
off a table in the db.
Thanks for any suggestions.
frank