Re: simple join is beating me

От Hartman, Matthew
Тема Re: simple join is beating me
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Try this. Obviously it can be cleaned up, and it's not terribly
efficient in it's current form, but you'll get the idea.

To be fair, your sample output did not account for this.. You showed one
example where one of the two columns could be null, not both.

select    myDate, orders, delivery
from        (        select distinct o_ord_date as myDate        from orders        where o_de_id in (5,6) and
o_ord_date>
CURRENT_DATE-'1 month'::interval        union all        select distinct o_act_del_date delivery        from orders
  where o_de_id in (5,6) and        o_act_del_date > CURRENT_DATE-'1
month'::interval and        o_act_del_date <= CURRENT_DATE    ) as q1    left join (        select o_ord_date as
o_date,count(o_id) as
orders        from orders         where o_de_id in (5,6) and o_ord_date >
CURRENT_DATE-'1 month'::interval        group by o_ord_date    ) as q2 on q2.o_date = q1.myDate    left join (
selecto_act_del_date as o_date, count(o_id) as
delivery        from orders        where o_de_id in (5,6) and        o_act_del_date > CURRENT_DATE-'1
month'::interval and        o_act_del_date <= CURRENT_DATE        group by o_act_del_date    ) as q3 on q3.o_date =
q1.myDate

Matthew Hartman
Programmer/Analyst
Information Management, ICP
Kingston General Hospital
.now.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: simple join is beating me
Сообщение: Re: simple join is beating me