Re: FW: Query length limitation in postgres server > 8.2.9

От Hartman, Matthew
Тема Re: FW: Query length limitation in postgres server > 8.2.9
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Have you considered joining two tables, one of which is a UNION ALL sum
of the identifiers?

For example:

Select *
From MyTable
Inner join (  Select 12345 as MyColumn  Union all select 45678  Union all select 7890
) as MyCriteria on MyTable.MyColumn = MyCriteria.MyColumn;

Matthew Hartman
Programmer/Analyst
Information Management, ICP
Kingston General Hospital

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: FW: Query length limitation in postgres server > 8.2.9
Сообщение: Re: FW: Query length limitation in postgres server > 8.2.9