PostgreSQL and WWW

От Dmitry Iv Popov
Тема PostgreSQL and WWW
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL and WWW  (Peter T Mount <peter@retep.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

great thanks to Oleg Broytmann for his  useful advice,  I've
understood the proper  fromat for input data at last and the
problem with copying DB from file was successfully solved.

Well,  I hope  you will  not be  angry with  me for one more
(and I want belive the last) lame question: how do I make my
DB accessible from the Web (via JDBC)?  With what parameters
should I call 'Class.forName()' and
'DriverManager.getConnection()' in case of PostgreSQL?

I must notice that I'm going to write a servlet,  but not an
applet.

P.S.: you can write me in russian - it's my native lang. :)
P.P.S.: database name is 'rscexamdb', table name is 'exam',
 may be it should be useful for examples.

--
  BEST WISHES, Mitlas
  Webmaster, Auric Vision Ltd.