Linux RPM for 6.4? also join on indexes?

От Michael Olivier
Тема Linux RPM for 6.4? also join on indexes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Looking for a 6.4 RPM for RH Linux - is one available yet? I don't know
how it's done (does Redhat do it?) but I'd really appreciate any effort
on this front.

Also, someone on the SQL list said they thought a developer is working
on joining indexes. I'm looking for improvements for joins between huge
tables (millions of records in each of two tables).

thanks!
Michael