Re: [INTERFACES] PostODBC/MS ADO

От Gerald Gryschuk
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PostODBC/MS ADO
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Dave Page wrote:

> On another note Byron, is there any chance of you adding an option to select
> the old style commlog (single file instead of 1 per session). It's
> frustrating during development when I have to hunt through the 15 or so
> files already created in a morning to find the one I want!!

I understand where your coming from, and I thought when I made this
change that I was doing good, but all the different logs do get
confusing when you just starting up and shutting down a connection.

Since it was my doing I should probably try to add the option you ask
for, but I'm swamped with real work right now so hopefully Brian can
take a shot at it.
--
Gerald Gryschuk(ggryschuk@scf.sk.ca)
Programmer Analyst