Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannuk@google.com> writes:
> Attached is a minimal patch to allow missing roles in REVOKE command

FTR, I think this is a very bad idea.

It might be OK if we added some kind of IF EXISTS option,
but I'm not eager about that concept either.

The right thing here is to fix the backend so that pg_dump doesn't
see these bogus ACLs.

Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants