Re: [GENERAL] connection problem with ecpg (SOLVED)

От Lincoln Spiteri
Тема Re: [GENERAL] connection problem with ecpg (SOLVED)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello again,

Couldn't wait and did what should have done before opening my mouth!

It just happens that there might be a bug in ECPG. When looking at the
code genereted for the line:

    exec sql CONNECT 'my_db';

the output after runing my source through the preprocessor was:

     no_auto_trans = 0;
    ECPGconnect(__LINE__, NULL, "my_db", NULL,NULL);
#line 96 "my_source.c"

This wont't work. Manually editing the generated code fixes the problem
and everything works ok. The code should be:

    no_auto_trans = 0;
    ECPGconnect(__LINE__, "my_db", NULL, NULL,NULL);
#line 96 "my_source.c

Regards

Lincoln Spiteri
STMicroelectronics (Malta)