Re: Unescaped new lines in postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unescaped new lines in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> From the gcc 3.0.2 release ntoes:
> "The poorly documented extension that allowed string constants in C, C++ and
> Objective C to contain unescaped newlines has been deprecated and may be
> removed in a future version.

Not everyone uses gcc.  One would think that this sort of thing would be
sufficiently unportable to have been weeded out of PG long ago, irrespective
of what gcc does or doesn't do.

While I didn't try searching through the whole source tree, a quick grep
through psql didn't find any instances of such coding...

Сообщение: Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet
Сообщение: Re: v7.2b3 packaged, but not announced beyond here yet ...