Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.

От Purusothaman A
Тема Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I have problem while using "lo_export()" and "lo_import()" from remote system.

eg:
****
select lo_export(img_file, 'E:\\temp\\1001.jpg') from master where emp_id = '1001';
insert into master(img_file) values(lo_import('E:\\temp\\1001.jpg')) where emp_id = '1001';

Here column "img_file" is OID data type.

The above query works, if I enter from PostgreSQL server machine.
But the same query fails, if I enter from any other client machine in my LAN.

All other queries work well from remote machine, which do not deal OID data type column.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)
Purusothaman A