Re: [HACKERS] Patch for user-defined C-language functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch for user-defined C-language functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, where are we on this?

It's in my to-do queue.  I have to touch the same files anyway in order
to make the world safe for constant-folding, because right now CREATE
FUNCTION only lets you specify the ISCACHABLE flag for a C-language
routine.  Need to open that up for all languages, and document it.

I was waiting for Thomas, because I had understood some of his remarks
to mean that he was busy doing a major rearrangement of code in the
parser, but he told me last night to go ahead and commit these changes.
So it should get done shortly.
        regards, tom lane