Connecting to a database as a specific user.

От Darryl Ross
Тема Connecting to a database as a specific user.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How do you connect to a database as a user who is not the one currently
logged on? eg I might have started a client program logged as unix user
'rossd', but then what to connect to the database as postgres user
'admin'.

Sorry if this question doesn't make sense, as I'm new to unix and
postgresql my concepts of how things work are often wrong.

Thanks

Darryl