Re: [pgsql-www] New email list for emergency communications

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] New email list for emergency communications
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Also I don't know what patches we have for the next commitfest.  I would
>> gladly give some time to put up a Wiki page to list the patches for the
>> next commitfest.  Would that be helpful?

> Uh, I don't think we have any patches for the next commit fest yet.

There are two or three items that we have decided to hold over, although
maybe it is sufficient if they are entered as TODOs.

Also, we *have* received several patches since the start of commit fest.
Somebody needs to check through them and see which are revisions of
patches already in the queue (legit material for this fest) and which
are new stuff (not so much).