Re: proposed psqlodbc installation doc

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: proposed psqlodbc installation doc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 1). config.sub and config.guess need execute permissions

I think I've fixed that. It came from originally transferring the files
to the cvs server via ftp, which lost the correct file permissions.

> 2). I'm including a patch file for the rest.

OK, will look at them. Thanks for the feedback.
                       - Tom

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Comparisons on NULLs (was Re: A small problem...)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Comparisons on NULLs (was Re: A small problem...)