Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Open 6.4 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>     So  Marc's  assumption  that his BETA3 is what we release was
>     false.  We really know how to trigger his hot buttons  -  eh?
>     :-)

Good point. I just committed a _very_ small bit of code in the ODBC
interface which is non-essential, but potentially useful.

Also, he will have to rebuild a tarball one more time anyway to get the
new docs, which won't be finished until the last minute.

Just to get his blood pressure up, I'll mention that there is a chance
I'll ask for a couple of extra days to finish docs, but I'm hoping to
have them done on time :)
                 - Tom