Re: [HACKERS] AIX 4.2.1 regression test

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] AIX 4.2.1 regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> AIX 4.2.1 regression tests are ok :-)

Great. Will mark ya' down...

> inet ..  failed expected/inet.out is incorrect (ok, but please remake)

D'Arcy/Paul/inet gang: Could you look at this and see if the inet.out is
incorrect for your platforms too? I just took the results/inet.out,
inspected it for gross errors (without knowing what I'm looking for) and
put it in as the expected result. Don't know what might be wrong with
it.

> rules ..  failed other sort order in select * from rtest_admin (guess ok)

I think HPUX sees this too; it depends on the implementation of qsort()
on your platform.

> modify configure test for cpp stdin
> currently does xlc -E and fails to notice, that it does not work

I'm not sure how easy it will be, or if we need to be frozen for this
release. Should be a patch if it doesn't make it into the main v6.4.
You've already made a suggestion on what to look for, right? I'm
recalling that you had some discussion on the list about that already.
                     - Tom