Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR:syntax error at or near "$" .

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR:syntax error at or near "$" .
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30/07/2018 16:51, Tom Lane wrote:
> Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
>> This is with PostgreSQL 10.4.
>> How to reproduce :
>> dynacom=# ALTER ROLE amura3 SET search_path TO "$user", amuragents, public;
>> ALTER ROLE
>> dynacom=> show search_path ;
>>           search_path
>> ---------------------------
>>    $user, amuragents, public
>> (1 row)
> Hm, that's not happening for me:
You (and Adrian) are right. This is due to our own tweaking (which I had forgotten). Sorry for the false alarm.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
IT DEV Lead

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 10.4 installation issues on Ubuntu 14.05
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ALTER ROLE SET search_path produced by pg_dumpall gives : ERROR: syntax error at or near "$" .