Re: [INTERFACES] using indexes with the OR clause

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] using indexes with the OR clause
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In the "Connect Settings" (either global or per data source) add the
following line:
    SET ksqo TO 'on'

Stands for "Key Set Query Oprimizer".    It actually breaked those nasty
OR's into UNIONS.  There will eventually be a radio button for this.
We have be in a crunch lately at work.

Are you using row versioning?  If so, you may have to overload an
operator for > on xid.

Let me know how it goes.

Sferacarta Software wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying v6.4beta2 via ODBC-Access.
>
> I have the following table:
>
> CREATE TABLE attivita (
>         azienda                 CHAR(11) NOT NULL,
>         attivita                CHAR(03) NOT NULL,
>         specifica               CHAR(02),
>         cod_alternativo         CHAR(10),
>         conto_economico         CHAR(02),
>         inizio_attivita         DATE,
>         fine_attivita           DATE,
>         PRIMARY KEY (azienda,attivita,specifica,inizio_attivita)
>         );
>
> I linked this table on M$-Access specifying the Access-key equal to
> PostgreSQL PRIMARY KEY to test indexes with the OR clause but
> I have the following error message:
>
> 'FATAL 1: palloc failure memory exhausted'
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> There's the PSLODBC.LOG file attached.
>
> Jose'

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: inet/cidr/bind
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: inet/cidr/bind