Re: [HACKERS] where to get stylesheet?

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] where to get stylesheet?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>     I  finally  had  success  in compiling jade 1.2 (damned thing
>     :-).  Now I'm looking for  the  stylesheet  files  needed  to
>     create PostgreSQL documentations.

I'll mail you the style sheet I'm working with now (and am planning on
using for the v6.4 release). For future reference, the maintainer
distributes the sheets from

  http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/index.html

(which you can get to from www.nwalsh.com).

Look in the appendix in the Developer's Guide or the integrated docs in
the chapter on documentation for suggestions on an appropriate
Makefile.custom to point to the right style sheets.

                  - Tom