Re: [HACKERS] Re: inet/cidr/bind

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: inet/cidr/bind
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > By George!  I think we've got it.  :-)
> Yup!  Great work, guys!  I like what I see in the tree so far -- just
> waiting for the transition to complete so I can use my network data
> again!  :-)

I've forgotten who volunteered to write or update docs for this. I need
to freeze the User's Guide fairly soon (~4 days?), and need to add a
mention of the CIDR data type in "datatype.sgml".

I assume that the README.inet which is currently in the tree is not an
accurate document now? I would be happy to transcribe a plain text
description into sgml, and would then expect last-minute updates to
happen in the sgml source rather than the original plain text. OK?

                    - Tom