Suncoast Postgres User Group

От Lewis Cunningham
Тема Suncoast Postgres User Group
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is the official announcement for the Suncoast PostgreSQL User
Group (SPUG).  You can read the blog here:
http://pugs.postgresql.org/spug

The SPUG serves western central Florida, specifically Tampa, St Pete,
Lakeland, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, and even Orlando.  Hopefully
we will have a great group and learn some great thing together.

The first meeting is tentatively scheduled for March 11, 2008.  At
this time, I am thinking we will have a virtual meeting via
WebHuddle.com.  Additional details will be added to the above
mentioned blog as things firm up.

You can email me, or email spug@postgresql.org or post a comment on
the blog, if you have any comments or questions.

If you would like to attend or participate, please shoot me a note.

I look forward to meeting and talking with you, even if it is
virtually until we get a location.

Thanks,

LewisC

P.S.  I apologize for the cross posting.  I wanted to get the message
out to as many people as possible.  It will be a one time thing.  If
you reply, please reply to spug@postgresql.org

Lewis R Cunningham

An Expert's Guide to Oracle Technology
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/oracle/guide/