Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: New "function tables" in V13 documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/14/20 8:24 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 1:48 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     Which is an indication that for changes of this scope it would be
>     prudent to create a mock up and have end users see and comment on
>     before
>     rolling them out.
>

> There were mockups and people did provide comments.  Do you have any

Just realized the mockups would have been in the devel version of the
docs. I will have to admit to not looking at those as I don't usually
follow that until they become the final release docs. My mistake and I
will pay more attention in the future.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com