Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> Nothing strange in heapam.h I just tried standard gcc 2.7.2.3 and
> ended with the same problem. Probably configure problem on Linux system

I'm seeing no problem with cvs sources from yesterday evening.  I think
you must have a corrupted copy of one of the files --- not heapam.h,
evidently, but maybe something it depends on.  Try removing and
refetching everything that was pulled by your last cvs run.

This isn't the first time we've seen this sort of report.  Perhaps
'cvs update' is subject to file damage over a flaky connection?
I wonder if there's anything we can do to increase its reliability.