Re: Using Valgrind to detect faulty buffer accesses (no pin or buffer content lock held)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Using Valgrind to detect faulty buffer accesses (no pin or buffer content lock held)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 10:24 AM Anastasia Lubennikova
> <a.lubennikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> Other than that, patches look good to me, so move them to "Ready For
>> Committer".

> Pushed the first patch just now, and intend to push the other one soon. Thanks!

I wonder whether skink's failure today is due to this change:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skink&dt=2020-07-18%2018%3A01%3A10

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_subscription.subslotname is wrongly marked NOT NULL