Can 32bit libpq to access 64bit postgres

От
Тема Can 32bit libpq to access 64bit postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
font{ line-height: 1.6; } ul,ol{ padding-left: 20px; list-style-position: inside; }
Hi, all

We use 32bit postgres V11  in our product, Now we want to add new process witch is 64bit
to access the 32bit progres using 64bit libpq.

I tried to access the PostgresDB 32bit v11, with 64 bit libpq V11, and it worked very nice.
So my question is,  can we use 64bit lippq to access 32 bit postgres?

Thank you,
BoChen