Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?

От Paul Förster
Тема Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Mike,

> On 16. Jan, 2021, at 18:29, Michael Nolan <htfoot@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> There's so much garbage in a Google search any more that they're becoming nearly useless.  Between 'sponsored' hits
andones that have little or no relevance but throw in words to get included, I find as often as not that IF Google
findswhat I'm looking for, it'll be several pages in.

> At some point there may be a Next Great Search Engine, at least I hope so.

I always put "postgres" or "postgresql" in front of my searches. That almost always yields results one of which
containsuseful information.

Or use duckduckgo or some other search engine.

Cheers,
Paul

От: Michael Nolan
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Do we need a way to moderate mailing lists?