Re: Query with Dynamic tables

От Obe, Regina DND\\MIS
Тема Re: Query with Dynamic tables
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You could try using table inheritance.  For example you would create a table
called

Mytable and have all your other tables inherit from it.  Something along the
form

CREATE TABLE mytable
(
  myfield1 int4,
  myfield2
)

CREATE TABLE mytable001
(
)
INHERITS (mytable)

And so on

When you want to insert then you insert into mytable00x

When you want to query all the tables then you do

SELECT myfield1, myfield2
FROM mytable