Re: [INTERFACES] Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN)

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Re: DELETE FROM TABLE doesn't work (AGAIN)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Stephen Davies wrote:

> daybee@bellatlantic.net said:
> > Correct.   You may want to make sure you have the latest Jet Engine
> > from M$.     That are serious bugs in older versions.   See our FAQ at
> > http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc         This will not solve our
> > current problem.
>
> David,
>
> Could you please post some more details on which is the latest version of Jet
> and where it is hidden among all of the hype at www. microsoft.com.

The link is on the our FAQ.   M$ will first prompt you for some basic demographics tidbits.  Like:
"Do you have any pets?  If so, do they  enjoy M$ products as much as you do."

On the FAQ see:   3.  Why does MS Access sometimes complain about a GROUP BY or ORDER BY not being
in the target list?