Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix

От Gerald Gryschuk
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] iodbc interface on Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> So, I just finished removing the stubs and internal calls which I had
> added in (having now found the linker options which make sure things
> resolve within the library), when I found some additional stubs which
> are in results.c. They have been there since before I touched the code.
> Are they required for Windows? If so, why aren't the other routines
> required to be stubbed as they were on my Unix box without the right
> linker options??

With the "-Bsymbolic" flag(which I found only after you mentioned it)
than none of
these _SQL stubs are needed. Byron only added the _SQL stubs when I told
him that
there was a problem that I thought was related to an ODBC spec issue
which was really
just this problem all along. In other words my ignorance led me to a
mistaken conclusion, which we have attempted to fix in the wrong way
ever since. I really must apologize.

So I'm positive its o.k. if you dust all references to _SQL functions.

--
Gerald Gryschuk(ggryschuk@scf.sk.ca)
Programmer Analyst