pltcl

От JohnDz
Тема pltcl
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Is there an updated version of pltcl for PostgreSQL 6.3? I cant get my
version to compile and I think it may be because the source I have is
for pg 6.1.

The make gives me the error:
gcc: cannot specify -o and -c with multiple compilations.

Keep in mind that I am not really all that good with the C language, and
generally I can only compile with the most idiot proof Makefiles.

Which is why I am trying to get pltcl to work in the first place. So I
don't have to write my stored procedures in C. I am open to any
suggestions.

I am running version 6.3. on LinuxPPC.

Thanks in advance.
|John Dzilvelis                                                 |