Re: [HACKERS] CVS and the backend

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS and the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > >It's strange, because I haven't actually made any changes recently,
> > >and the errors have occured since I got a fresh set from the
> > >server.
> > >As for the initdb problem, it's getting further now. It's now
> > >hanging while creating the pg_user view.

My problems with a fresh CVSup'd source went away when I ran ldconfig.
The name of the shared library has changed. One of the symptoms is that
I got an "atoi" error partway through initdb.

Don't know if it is related, but you might want to reconfigure your
shared library database just to be safe...

                      - Tom