Re: [GENERAL] Old ODBC Driver references on website

От Rolf Luettecke
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Old ODBC Driver references on website
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am posting this to the mailing lists in the hopes I can at least get
> > some kind of a response after several ignored requests.
> >
> > I wonder how many people go try the MageNet odbc driver and just give up
> > and try another dbms without even sending any mail to the lists?
> >
> > Could someone please respond, agree or disagree, so I know I am not
> > talking to myself?
> >
> > Byron
>

> Sergey V. Kryaczevskih wrote:

> I had problems with old ODBC drivers on www.MageNet.com. I didn't give
> up.   Now I found Insight Dist. and download new driver. I'm very happy
> with it and I can sleep well :-)

Same as I, Byron - now I can sleep AND work well :-))

BTW: Great job done by all PostgreSQL/PostgreSQL-AddOn developers!

GCD - Systemhaus mbH                          GCD Systemhaus mbH
http://www.gcd.de                             Weisse Breite 3
                                              D-49084 Osnabrueck
Rolf Luettecke                                Germany
Internet Business Solutions                   +49 541 7 30 91  Voice
                                              +49 541 7 30 95  Fax
rluettecke@gcd.de,                            +49 171 8171121  Mobile
rl@os-net.de,
R.Luettecke@t-online.de