What do I need to escape in an Insert ?

От Daniele Orlandi
Тема What do I need to escape in an Insert ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Suppose I'm going to insert the content of a <TEXTAREA> in a table.
Obviously, there will be characters that could potentially confuse the SQL
statement. What (and how) do I need to escape the data to make it acceptable for
an Insert ?

I currently use the PHP's addlashed function, is it enought ?

Thanks for your response !

Bye!

--
 Daniele

Why use Windows, since there is a door?
(By fachat@galileo.rhein-neckar.de, Andre Fachat)
 Se telecom italia aggiungesse uno scatto al giorno ad ogni abbonato, dal
 primo Gennaio avrebbe rubato 669.891.000.000 Lire.
 Daniele Orlandi - Utility Line Italia - http://www.orlandi.com
 Via Mezzera 29/A - 20030 - Seveso (MI) - Italy

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: