Re: [INTERFACES] Servlet question... Am I missing something?

От Dallas Hockley
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Servlet question... Am I missing something?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Dallas Hockley wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I've got a bit of a problem, and I've been beating my head into the
> monitor for a bit too long to have any more ideas.

[snip]

> Help..... my heads sore.... :-S

Ignore that.  I'm an idiot that solved his own problem 10 minutes after
I posted the message.  Apologies.  Had an old driver file for jdbc on
the server in question.  Very OLD.

Now it works wonderfully..... as usual.....  :-S

Dallas Hockley