Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: 2019-03 CF Summary / Review - Tranche #2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On February 16, 2019 11:22:32 AM PST, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 8:45 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
>wrote:
>> - SQL/JSON: jsonpath
>>
>>   WOA: This seems to need substantial further work before being
>>   committable
>>
>>   Andres: +0.5 for punting to v13
>
>I'm going to post updated patchset next week.  All the issues
>highlighted will be resolved there.  So, let's don't decide this too
>early.

Well, given that the patches still have a lot of the same issues complained about a year ago, where people said we
shouldtry to get them into v11, I'm not sure that that's a realistic goal. Jsonb was a success, but also held up the
releaseby several months.

Andres