Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod now 32 bits, interface change

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod now 32 bits, interface change
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod now 32 bits, interface change  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod now 32 bits, interface change  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-interfaces
Not that we have been sitting on our hands, but we have been waiting for the
FE/BE protocol to stabilize before updating the ODBC driver to the 6.4
specs.   Have we reached this point?