Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Access & Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
The backend patch is downloadable text file, linked to our FAQ.   I think the direct URL is
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/junkfilter_patch.txt

I know the code works.   Let me know, though,  if you have trouble retrieving or applying it.   The
patch was originally 2 patches.  I just cat'ed them together.   It should apply properly.

PS:  This is the first time I have distributed the patch this way.  So could I get an affirmation from
you even if it goes smoothy.