Perl Postgres module interface to PostreSQL

От pgibb@ix.netcom.com
Тема Perl Postgres module interface to PostreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Greetings,

Recently, I installed PostgreSQL onto my Linux server, however, I need
to interface to it using Perl modules.  I then installed the Postgres
interface module, however, my Perl program is complaining with the
following message:

"Can't locate loadable object for module Postgres in @INC [list of @INC
contents] -- BEGIN failed -- compilation aborted at line 5."

I need to do something , but I'm not sure what.

Can you advise?

Thanks,
Paula G.