Re: [INTERFACES] Already asked?

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Already asked?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Paul Bagyenda wrote:

> I've just joined this list and have a question: I have a modified
> version of the ODBC driver for postgres 6.3. I took the one from
> magenet.com and made some changes, some of which I have since passed
> back to Julie Case. Crystal Reports (and Access) does however still have
> a problem with varchar field, that is they refuse to accept it in an
> index. Ideas on where to look for a solution?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh,  This driver is so OLD and
is not supported as far as I know!

Go to http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc for the latest one that is being
supported and works.

Byron

P.S., Can we please update these references to Magenet?????  This kind of
thing is happening all the time!

От: Paul Bagyenda
Сообщение: Already asked?
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Already asked?